Spine Care Experts
We are clinical experts in the evaluation and treatment of spine-related conditions. Patients often come to us with one or more of these signs and symptoms:
- Feelings of stiffness
- An unusual shift or curve in the spine
- The feeling of stuck or locked joints
- Muscle weakness
- Limited motion
- Radiating pain into the arm or leg
- Limitations in their daily activities
- Limited participation in sports or recreation
If you are suffering with any of the above-mentioned signs or symptoms in the neck, middle back, or lower back, chances are, our physical therapists can help.
The Mckenzie Method (MDT)
Our physical therapists have been using the McKenzie method for several years with great success. Both patients and referring physicians are increasingly asking for this treatment approach. The key to using this treatment method for spine patients (neck, mid-back and lower back) is a thorough evaluation which helps the therapist to properly classify your spine problem, which is needed to select the appropriate intervention. Several of our therapists are certified in the McKenzie method. If you're not sure if this treatment method is suitable for you, please give us a call and we're happy to answer any question that you may have about this treatment method!
Care Starts with a Thorough Evaluation
Our spine specialists start with an intensive examination and assessment of your condition. A treatment plan is then developed that is based on your specific needs. We then provide you with a clear, easy-to-understand explanation of how we can help you manage your pain.
We Then Develop a Personalized Treatment Plan for You
Treatment often consists of gentle, hands-on techniques which often result in immediate relief of spine-related pain. Since our spine care is all natural, there are little to no side effects.
We frequently include the following procedures in your treatment program:
- Manual therapy (hands-on treatment)
- A customized therapeutic exercise program
- Extensive patient education about your condition
Our Evidence-Based Approach
There are three components to each and every spine rehabilitation program:
- The current best evidence - new scientific research is being published on a regular basis that suggests you should see a physical therapist first.
- Our clinical experience - we've treated a variety of spine diagnoses over the years. Clinical experience allows us to make good decisions about the type of treatment you should received.
- Your treatment goals - of course we consider your goals when developing a treatment plan.
We Can Accommodate You
We understand that a comprehensive treatment plan is about more than just pain relief. We know you have a busy schedule, insurance coverage may be a challenge, and you have to deal with work and family responsibilities. We will work with you and your specific circumstances.
Give us a call today to learn more. We look forward to helping you out.